Vegan Bear Sandwich

Sometimes it's okay to just have an average, American, broke, clean-out-the-fridge sandwich. Often times, they'll be underwhelming....

Sometimes it's okay to just have an average, American, broke, clean-out-the-fridge sandwich. Often times, they'll be underwhelming. Other times, your fridge will have things in it you forgot about, like 3 different kinds of vegenaise, jars of kalamata olives, a multitude of pickles and pickled things, with some odds and ends of veggies you hacked into over the last week and a half.


I've never been into cold cuts, but my BF missed the convenience of them, and they are readily available round these parts, so we seem to always have them on hand now. Coupled with chipotle vegenaise, I can get down on them. But really, I wouldn't care if there was a meaty substitute or not. I've just never been one to put a meaty thing in my sandwich, even as a kid. In fact, my friends joked that I was a vegetarian all my life, then finally I was. Then the joke wasn't funny anymore. I ruined their fun. Sorry guys. 













So big, and so filling. So awesome really. High Five, veggies. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments