Green Food, Possibly The Best Food

Green food is the easiest food, and the best food to eat a lot of. Some of the best things are green: pesto, snap peas, green goddess dress...

Green food is the easiest food, and the best food to eat a lot of. Some of the best things are green: pesto, snap peas, green goddess dressing, kale, spinach, broccoli, wasabi, basil, most all herbs, brussels sprouts, I can go on... 
Another thing that's green is matcha! This past winter I fell hard for this finely ground tea leaf and drank it via frothed almond milk just about every day. The brighter and greener it is, the better it tastes! If you receive a dull, army green latte, it's because their matcha is old, and it's probably going to taste bad :/ It might be a little bit of an acquired taste, but to me, matcha tastes like a mixture of sweet green peas and a green smoothie. 


Another favorite green food of mine is the Pesto & Gnocchi Soup from Isa Does It. I used to find prepackaged gnocchi at my local bodega with the pasta. Now I can't find vegan gnocchi anywhere for the life of me. Maybe later today I'll get in my kitchen and produce an endless batch of gnocchi and store them in my freezer for a rainy day, when this soup is required. This soup also has white beans, chard and toasted pine nuts. It really is the best soup!


What's your favorite green food to eat??

You Might Also Like

0 comments