Nothing Says Fall Like Chili

I love when the air gets cooler after a hot summer. I love pulling out my jean jacket, wearing hoodies, revisiting my large sock collection...

I love when the air gets cooler after a hot summer. I love pulling out my jean jacket, wearing hoodies, revisiting my large sock collection, apple-picking, pumpkin carving, etc... All things fall are my favorite. One of the best things we do to celebrate fall is make chili! I have such pleasant memories of making chili on a fall weekend and spending the rest of the day eating spicy chili and cornbread on the couch and watching movies or netflix. 


There's nothing like spicy stew or soup when it's cold out. Chili is so warming and when you make it, you always make enough to feed you for the next several days, so it's basically the gift that keeps on giving.

You Might Also Like

0 comments