Something Rare

I don't think there are any colors I rarely eat,  so instead I decided to post about something I rarely get to eat anymore. I moved to ...

I don't think there are any colors I rarely eat,  so instead I decided to post about something I rarely get to eat anymore. I moved to Philly about 4 months ago (wow! that long?) and I haven't been able to eat at my favorite restaurant, Champs, in Brooklyn on the reg like I used to. I miss it terribly, but there are lots of good places to eat around here too. My favorite thing to get at Champs, as I've mentioned before, is the Mac Daddy Bowl. It's got pasta, broccoli, vegan cheeses, cherry tomatoes, strips of vegan ham, and crumbled veggie burger. It's pretty epic, and it's probably a good thing, for my health, that I can't order this once a week anymore. 


Still I miss it nonetheless, and I will surely come for it the next time I find myself in Brooklyn. 



You Might Also Like

0 comments