Memory Lane: Cookie Brownies

Cookie brownies are not really innovative, and require even less effort than making cookies, but somehow people freak out with excitement w...

Cookie brownies are not really innovative, and require even less effort than making cookies, but somehow people freak out with excitement when you bake them cookie brownies. I always make the recipe from Vegan Cookies Invade Your Cookie Jar, except I swap coconut oil for canola. 


I used to make cookie brownies for almost every show my boyfriend played with his band in high school and college and everyone would be so upset if I came to a show empty-handed. I actually bake this recipe in a round cake pan and make cookie-cake, and they go WILD for it.

Wild, I tell you.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Creepy. I think I made the same recipe at almost the same time as you. *shutters* They are now long gone though XD

    ReplyDelete